Optimize your presence at the region’s premier career and technical education event.
Optimize your presence at the region’s premier career and technical education event. Exhibit your company’s services and products to 450 high school, college and workforce educators, advisors and administrators.
Why exhibit at CTE Works!
- Increase your brand recognition as a partner in CTE and career pathway activities.
- Make personal contacts in your target audiences of high school and college educators, career-and-college readiness advisors, and workforce program administrators.
- Network with leaders in education, workforce and community initiatives from across the Upper Midwest.
What Attendees are Seeking
- Apprenticeship, internship, work-based learning options (youth and adult)
- Career cluster, discipline-specific program resources
- Career-and-college-readiness resources
- CTE teacher licensing and credentialing information
- Faculty and teacher professional development opportunities
- Instructional aides and curriculum materials
- Tools, equipment, and technology for CTE programs
Who attends CTE Works!
Attendees are respected education and workforce leaders: superintendents, administrators, principals, deans, program managers, counselors and advisers, curriculum specialists, work-based learning coordinators, employers, and regional workforce investment board members.
|Registration for 2 People ($180 value)||X|
|Display Table with 2 Chairs||X||X|
|Pre-Conference Display Table with 2 Chairs||X|
|Full-color Promo in Printed Program (4.75'W x 7.25"L)||X|
|Full Text Description in Printed Program||X|
|Short text Mention in Printed Program||X|
|Full-Color Promo on Website (size may vary)||X|
|Short Mention on Website||X|
|Verbal Mention at Summit Social Events||X|
|Verbal Mention at Summit General Sessions||X||X|
|Verbal Mention at Pre-Conference General Session||X|
|Attendance at Social Events for 2 People||X|
*Nonprofit and public CTE partner organizations applying for fee-reducing Affiliate status, please review the Affiliate requirements and process before completing the Exhibitor Application form.
Minnesota CTE leadership reserves the right to refuse Exhibitor or Affiliate status to any company or organization.
Want increased attention and more opportunities to connect with CTE leaders and educators before, during and after the Summit? Consider sponsoring an event for attendees such as a social hour or career cluster-specific learning opportunity. Affiliates and Exhibitors are invited to donate gift cards, sample products, mobile accessories, water bottles, tote bags, and other promotional materials that our attendees working in high school, college, and workforce settings might use in learning environments, with job seekers or for their own professional development. Donations can range from 10 to 450 items.
Contact Denise.Felder@minnstate.edu for donation and promotion details.
- Exhibitor Application Deadline: Friday August 11, 2017
- Exhibitor and Affiliate Notified of Application Acceptance: Monday, August 25, 2017